|DEPARTMENT:||THE LANGUAGE CENTER|
|FACULTY:||THE FACULTY OF GRADUATE STUDIES, MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY|
|EDUCATION:||DEPAUL UNIVERSITY, CHICAGO, U.S.A|
|MASTER S OF ARTS, APPLLED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES,|
|ASSUMPTION UNIVERSITY OF THAILAND|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS, BUSSINESS ENGLISH|
The course is designed to deepen students’ knowledge of essential English grammar. At the end of this course, students will reach cognitive domain, psychomotor domain, and affective domain in the following areas of performance:
- To develop their effective essential grammar together with study skills through task-based learning;
- To extend their grammatical context, lexical and communication skills which enable them to consolidate and develop their communicative competence in English through the practice of wide variety of stimulating and challenging exercises and activities throughout the course.
Objectives for Developing / Revising Course
This course is a study of English composition skills and knowledge that students can apply in writing. In completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding by interpreting and utilizing English Grammar and usages through various courses;
- Adapt the knowledge from English for Communication and Study Skills course to help develop writing skill in other courses;
- Conduct activities with small group work and problem-based learning approach.
CONTACT OUR ADMINISTATOR:
Tel:02-441-4125 ต่อ 116